I have been building startups since 2003.
At the beginning:
• I was building startups with cofounders.
• Raising funds for my startups.
• Pivoting and leveraging lean startup approach in my startups.
• Experimenting and discovering business models that drive the highest value for my startups.
I still do the same but with and for large companies. I help them to innovate with audacity, courage and speed of startups. This, I believe, is the future path of building growth and reflecting customers expectations at the highest possible level.
Startups blood is to experiment, discover, reinvent with the customer at the center, from the first days of startups existence. I called it customer obsessive way.
I am lucky that I have been able so far to work for companies like Shell, P&G, Danone, IKEA, Roche, Bayer.
The future is brighter, as many more companies are innovating with startups at their side.
A few reasons why it’s worth connecting…
• You are looking for a serial entrepreneur with strong innovation credentials who can drive global growth efforts & develop new revenue streams.
• You want someone who can build, lead & inspire a team leveraging lean way.
• You need a person who understands startups, business model reengineering, BMC, lean startup and have been implementing them to bring digital growth.
• You need a person who will bring entrepreneurial spirit and mindset into your company structures.
• Business model reinventing.
• Concept #commercialization.
• #experimenting at startups pace
• Driving #growth through existing and new customers.
• Penetrating & generating revenues in new territories leveraging lean startup framework.
• Public speaking
• Retail / FMCG / Oil&Energy / Pharma
• #Digital and #Creative team leadership
• #B2B #B2C
I was a speaker at key business events, conferences such as: Digital Creativity in Dallas, Advertising Week in New York, Vator.Tv in San Francisco, Start-up Week in Vienna, the Top 500 Investors meeting in Warsaw, The Lewiatan’s Business Angels Gala in Warsaw.
I also love to contribute and share my insights with: The Huffington Post, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Newsweek, and others.
I was even named “One of the most creative Poles in business” but I am not sure if they are right.