AREK SERVES AS INTERIM BUSINESS AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As a business development manager, Arek will become a major help in launching and scaling your product or service and helping you to grow your company. Because of the proven way, Arek's 4 Waves Framework, he will have the ability to bridge business and technical considerations to bring innovative and effective products to the market. Arek will:
- Work closely with Engineering to manage the release process and tightly integrate and balance functionality and feasibility, and managed implementation timeline with a keen understanding of the underlying architecture.
- Discover where Artificial Intelligence can be plotted into your offering. Arek will design the product roadmap, and work with your team on hitting product growth milestones.
- Be responsible for integrations and integration strategy, roadmap, prioritization, market and competitive intelligence, requirements, sales and pre-sales support, training, and marketing support.
- Engage globally with enterprise customers, prospects, partners, developers, and industry resources to determine business requirements, conduct experiments, and design product strategy, roadmap as well as vision.
- Capture and document market needs product requirements and developer experience necessary to succeed in the markets your company serves.
- Work with the broader product management team across your business to ensure your product meet market demands.
- Collaborate with the client-facing teams (sales, support, services, training, etc.) to ensure these teams are enabled on new product/feature delivery.
- IMPORTANT! - Check the list of problems Arek will help you to solve.
AREK CAN DESIGN AND FACILITATE HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
Arek offers private, in-house workshops with your teams using your real-world challenges as the context for the work. Often Arek's workshops are combined with remote coaching to guarantee the techniques Arek teaches stay with your teams' daily routines.
Arek's workshops focus on:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications
- go-to-market strategy design and execution,
- new product launch process,
- how to plot artificial intelligence in your product roadmap,
- product roadmaps,
- business agility, and product discovery.
Roll up your sleeves and bring your squad to join Arek in these solid, interactive, full of fun workshops.
Arek' will use lecture, discussion, case studies, videos, and hands-on practice to teach your team how to build go-to-market strategies, launch products using a customer-centric, outcome-focused, and co-creation.
AREK PROVIDES REMOTE, STRUCTURED MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
Arek works with:
- senior-level executives,
- product development teams,
- product managers,
- business development managers
Through management consulting services, he helps implement a human-centric, evidence, and experiments based product strategies.
Arek can work and support your teams through remote consulting. Each engagement starts with the mapped meetings plan, dedicated Trello board, and clear objectives. Arek leveraged his 4 Waves Framework to make sure the process is data-driven and always trackable.
Price: $ 500 per hour (minimum two hours)
IF YOU NEED ENERGETIC, FUTURE-DRIVEN KEYNOTES, AREK DELIVERED MORE THAN 60 LECTURES IN EUROPE AND USA
Arek delivered keynotes for Shell, Discovery Networks, Allegro, K2 +90 other companies.
All of them are 5 stars experience for participants. Arek understands the process of building great products, what Artificial Intelligence can and cannot do as well as what it takes to craft and execute compelling go-to-market strategy.
Keynotes examples which Arek delivers:
- Hacking the AI-driven future. What can you do today and what you shouldn't touch.
- Innovations conducted by the biggest. What can you steal from Apple, Amazon, Google?
- Harness the speed and efficiency of a startup - corporate partnership?
- Kill it quickly. Why should you kill most of your innovative projects and how to do it?
- Sense & Respond: how experimenting and engaging your customers to bring the best strategy?
Price: $ 2000 / 75 minutes speech